70's Inspiration


Dress- Topshop Sale (no longer available), Boots- New Look, Hat- Primark (old), Rings-Primark, Watch- Urban Outfitters 




Hey Everyone!

So I arrived back from Newcastle last night, looking incredibly tired but I had a wonderful time reuniting with my family and friends! I actually did daily outfit photos while I was there... apologies if the pictures came out really bad my brother took them for me and couldn't really see what he was taking due to his bad eyesight (I think he's done alright though!). I haven't been able to upload any of this stuff as I didn't take my laptop and there wasn't any photo editing software at my mother's house so I kind of have a backlog of outfit posts. I don't really want to upload them one after another as I'd like to write about more than simply what I'm wearing on here...if that makes sense? 

I absolutely love this dress that I managed to find in the Topshop sale for £15 (it's no longer available online but maybe in store?). The fabric has such a lovely silky feeling and I'm a bit obsessed with the print. I've been finding a lot of influence in films set around the late 60s/ early 70s lately so I guess that's why I like it. 

I'd also like to say Hi to anyone who's recently started reading my blog and that I really appreciate this!

Have an amazing afternoon whatever you're up to!

Love Eleanor xxx 





Labels: , , , , , , ,